Content Marketing is the key way that any business, no matter the size, can compete online for leads, customers, and clients who will love and trust your brand. On February 7, 2015 I will be offering a 90 minute workshop called “Your Content Marketing Roadmap”.
I’ve been writing a lot lately about why Content Marketing is so important for business; you may want to take a peek at those articles if you’re not sure!
In this 90 minute intensive, hands on workshop we’ll walk through your content marketing roadmap. I will help you to:
1) clarify your brand values and business goals
2) identify your ideal customer and make a persona
3) make an outline social media strategy, and figure out how to find influencers in the social cloud
4) learn a bit about SEO and writing for online
5) identify the 3 top content types to focus on for your customers
6) create an editorial calendar: what it is, how to make one
Please join me at the Quality Hotel Oshawa, 1011 Bloor Street East, Oshawa (HWY 401 & Harmony Road) on February 7, 2015. The event runs from 9AM – 5PM, with my workshop running from 11:30-1:00.
For more details on the event:
After attending your workshop on Sat on digital marketing & social media I was going to ask you for a follow on workshop – and I see you’ve already delivered it!! any chance we can have one in Toronto?
That’s a great idea; I’ll see about setting something up for either early December or early in the new year. Thanks for the request 🙂